Index of contents
- Trial lessons
- Buying lessons
- Payment method
- Timetables, modification of timetables, cancellation of lessons
- Vacation and illness – teacher
- Obligations of the client
- Right of cancellation/withdrawal
- Intellectual property
- Privacy protection
- Applicable law
- Lessons need to be bought by a person of legal age (18 and older).
- Individual lessons have a duration of 50 minutes. Lessons can be taken more than one at a time. The duration of a course lesson varies between 50 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the course.
- Depending on the course/individual lessons you might have to buy a textbook, which is not included in the price of the course/individual lessons. Any additional learning material and exercises for homework (optional) that might be necessary will be prepared and provided by me and are accesible through the learning platform.
- Lessons are held via MS Teams or Zoom. The applicable time zone is Madrid, Spain (GMT +1/Daylight saving time GMT +2).
- The teacher will contact the student at the day and time agreed on via the aforementioned programs to begin with the class.
- Individual lessons: if the student doesn’t answer within 15 minutes, it will be considered as “no-show” and the lesson expires.
- Vanesa Domenech López (from here on “dl Spanish lessons”) is not responsible for delays and problems resulting from a bad internet connection, out of date software (e.g. Skype, etc.) or from lack of experience in the use of software services (e.g. Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.).
- Lessons of the different packages that have not been used expire after 2 months (packages of 5 lessons), 4 months (packages of 10 lessons) and 6 months (packages of 15 lessons) from the date of purchase.
- Trial lessons have a duration of approx. 35 minutes. After attending the trial lesson, the client has no obligation whatsoever to buy single lessons or packages of lessons.
- If the client needs to postpone or cancel the booked trial lesson, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- All purchases are made through our online store. The minimum age to buy a lesson or a package of lessons is 18 years.
- The language of the purchase process is in Spanish, independent of whether the website or parts of the website are offered in another language.
- All lessons have to be paid in advance.
- All prices of lessons offered on https://www.dlspanishlessons.com and its subdomains are final prices and include taxes.
- After completing the purchase and payment, the client will receive not later than 24 hours a confirmation email with details about the further course of action.
- All client communication will be send via: email@example.com
- Payment of lessons can be done via PayPal, a secure payment method which can be used with a debit card, credit card or by bank transfer. Payment can also be realized by direct bank transfer.
- Prerequisite for commencing with the lessons/courses is payment of the entire amount of the purchase price.
- dl Spanish lessons reserves the right to change prices after prior notification.
- dl Spanish lessons is not to be held liable for any banking charges, interest, financing costs, overdraft fees or any other kind of fees.
Class timetables, modification of class timetables and cancellation of classes
A. Class timetables for one-on-one lessons
- Appointments for lessons can be reserved after payment via the booking calendar.
- It is not necessary to make appointments for all lessons at once.
- A lessons must me reserved at least 48 hours (2 business days) or max. 2 months in advance.
B. Cancellation or modification of reserved appointments for individual lessons
- Modification or cancellation of appointments for reserved lessons is possible, provided that it is submitted 24 hours (1 business day) in advance in writing by email.
- In the event that a modification or cancellation is notified less than 24 hours in advance, said lesson is considered forfeit and is deducted from the total number of the acquired lessons. A repetition at a later time is excluded.
C. Timetables for level courses/DELE exam preparation
- The dates and times for these courses are stated in the description of the product. It is not possible to change them.
D. Cancellation or modification of dates and times of courses
- Dates and times of level courses or DELE exam preparation courses cannot be changed.
- In the event that a participant cannot attend a lesson, this lesson is considered as having been taken. A repetition at a later time is excluded.
- Individual lessons: The teacher will contact the student on the day and time agreed upon during its reservation in order to begin the lesson. Should the student not answer within 15 minutes, it is considered a no-show and the lessons will be deducted from the total amount of lessons that was purchased.
- Courses: The teacher will contact the group on the course dates in order to begin the lesson. If a participant is late he still can attend the remaining lesson. However, it will not be extended.
- All lessons missed by a participant are nonrefundable.
- All lessons the participant misses cannot be taken at a later time.
Vacation and illness – teacher
- All vacations will be published in advance.
- Participants will be informed as early as possible should the teacher be unable to hold a class. In this case, the lesson will be moved to a different date which suits the participant.
Obligations of the client
- The client is obligated to truthfully complete all necessary forms.
- The client is obliged to keep all personal and non-transferable links with which he gets access to documents and calendars, and which are provided to him by dl Spanish lessons, confidential.
- The client expressly accepts the conditions of use laid-out under https://www.dlspanishlessons.com/condiciones-generales-de-uso/ .
Right of withdrawal/cancellation
- The client can exercise his right of withdrawal within 14 days, starting with the receipt of the purchase confirmation.
- The client has to inform about his request for withdrawal in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notwithstanding this, the client forfeits his right of withdrawal in case of having made use of the purchased product, be it in part or in whole. This is in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 m) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, in its wording given by the Law 3/2014, of March 27, which amends said text.
- In case of withdrawal, all payments made will be reimbursed via the same payment method used at the moment of purchase.
- Please note that any additional costs like e.g. banking charges, interest, financing costs, overdraft fees or any other kind of fees, are nonrefundable.
The client may use the materials provided for the implementation of the course in accordance with their meaning and purpose. He may not use the content for any purpose other than the course. In particular, he may not reproduce, distribute or make publicly available said materials/content.
This contract is subject to Spanish law. In case of legal disputes between the client and dl Spanish lessons, place of jurisdiction for both parties is Alicante, Spain.
Last update: 30/09/2022